I’m going to buy a set of headphones (earbuds, really) from Amazon. This Question/Response was the most helpful for making my decision:
Answer:Yes! But unfortunately, they will not make you fire proof, so you will be incinerated in the process.
By Irish on October 28, 2014
Shame about the fireproofing. I guess it’s too much to ask for $10.
I have two credit cards. The expiration date between the two is a difference of 3 months. That is the time that it took me to receive a new card, loose it, and order Another one.
Both Rocks and Love are Rocky sometimes.
Found this quote in my bin-of-quotes:
“Only the truth makes lies seem true.”
Hah. Whoops. I just made that one up. Heres the real one I wrote a while back:
“Honesty is what makes lies seem believable.”
I’m really enjoying the “blockquote” feature of wordpress today. What’s that you say? More questions and answers from Amazon about my new headphones? Here you go, I’m out:
Answer:No. They are way too light and will not provide any significant resistance/weight for your exercises. I recommend steel weights or good resistance bands.
By Tony on June 15, 2016
Question:Can they slay dragons?Answers:
- Only if you follow the instructions. If you do not wear them correctly your attempt to slay the dragon will only serve to anger the dragon. I purchased these for this purpose, however I forgot to purchase a dragon finder. Now these headphones just set in my pocket waiting for the day of the dragon attack. WARNING! These do not work on zombies. If you need zombie killers I suggest the JVC brand.
- This will easily slay lesser dragons but Elder dragons will still be a challenge.
- Can you even Imagine Dragons?
- only bad dragons
- Not good with dragonflies, though.
- They are the Mother of Dragons
- I would put them in the dragon’s ears and let him (or her) enjoy the music. Then the dragon would say “Hmm, these ear buds are the best.”
- That’s it! I’m getting them. The consensus is they slay dragons! What is else is there to know!